Change of employer during H1B transfer filed in normal processing

I changed the company from A to B. My new company B has applied for h1b transfer but its done in regular processing by ditching me. They promised me to do it premium processing but filed it in regular processing and I came to know this after I joined them. Mine is filed in WAC. Is it ok for me work with the WAC number till i get a decision

I want to consider option of changing employer who is trustworthy. Is this possible to shift from current employer B to new a employer with only a WAC number.

P.S. Employer A withdrawn their H1B.

You can work for B using their pending transfer petition.

Yes, you can find another employer for transfer. You will have to submit copy of A’s approval notice, copy of B’s pending petition and recent payslips from B.