Can you recommend a good lawyer for H1B Visa

I’m looking for a lawyer to fill my H1B Visa application. May you please recommend a good firm? By good, I mean, do their job well and cheap. It doesn’t have to be a very famous/well-known firm.

What State are you in?

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. www.chu.edu; sshankar@chu.edu

Hi,

Check out this below firm, my H1B was filed by this firm.

visanow

Cost might be around 1000 but good response and expertise

I’m in Arkansas. I’m senior at University of Arkansas. I have finished all the requirement for my degree but I won’t graduate until May 2014.

I have been working as a programmer for 2 years using my CPT and OPT. I worked from May-2012 to August 2012 using my first term of CPT. From August 2012 to August 2013, I worked using my OPT. I didn’t win the lottery for H1B last year so I have to come back to school (add another major to my college degree) to maintain my F1 Visa. I currently working using the last 9 months of my CPT.

My employer want to apply for my H1B Visa again this year. I would be the one who pay for the fee. I didn’t have a good experience with the law firm I used last year so I’m looking for a new one.