can we transfer f1 visa to h1b visa

i have an query sir, can i transfer my f1 visa to h1b visa. Like i m pursuing masters (2nd semester/1st year) so can any company or consultant file h1b 2014 visa for me so i would leave my remaining study and start doing job in USA.

Yes, they can file H-1 for you along w/ COS from F-1 to H-1. You can start working on H-1 once H-1 goes into effect (typically Oct 1).