Can revoked petition be transferred

I was with Company A. I got my H1B stamped and I had been to US for 5 months.In the mean while I filled for petition extension and got it approved till April 2015. Due to some urgent personal commitments I returned to India in Sep 2012. Later in Jan 13 I changed to Company B. Company A revoked my petition in Apr 2013. Now Company C is ready to file H1b for me. Is it possible?

Can they file a new cap-exempt petition for me?