Tricky question here, wondering if anyone went through the same situation as mine right now.
Company A has filed the H1B petition for me this year, and I received RFE a couple of weeks ago, so my H1B is still pending.
Company B offered me a job in August and they just told me they don’t wanna wait for me to respond my H1B RFE simply because they can’t wait that long. They want me to quit my current job, use my CPT and start to work for them ASAP.
So my question is, can I use my CPT to work for company B and at the same time, prepare my documents to be submitted to USCIS and wait for my H1B approval? Thanks so much guys - I’m so confused right now.