Can I travel abroad for business while I am under a H1b transfer?

Hi Saurabh,

First of all good job for your work.

I got a quick question, can I travel to Europe for a week and come back to the US while I am under a H1b transfer?

If so, under which conditions?

Thanks -

You can travel.

Think in this way.

You are on H1 B in US. That does mean you are a resident for a certain period in US.

So, Just go to the embassy, tell them you need a business visa and show them the documents that you're a legal resident in US. That's it!  

On a business condition or in any condition, you can have a visa to europe or some other country, dude!