Can I transfer my H1B without working for the employer while in India?


I was in US for 3 years on L1B visa for Employer A . Employer B applied for my H1B with COS, while that was in progress, my L1B got expired and I had to return to India. Now my H1B got approved, but Employer B does not have any open position.

Can I get my H1B transferred to Employer C without having worked for Employer B ever?

I do not have any pay stubs with employer B and I am in India since May 2012.

Please advise.

Thanks - SJain

Yes you can transfer from employer B to your new employer. It is possible.