Can I transfer my H1B to new Emp & still continue GC with old Employer?

Dear Saurabh, I am currently working for my Employer A and filed my GC perm which is in process now. At this moment can I transfer my H1B to new Employer B and still continue GC process (perm and I-140) with Employer A? Can I join back to old Employer A after I-140 approval with them if I want? Could you please let me know if any issues doing so?

Yes, all this can be done if A is ready to continue your GC processing even after you have joined B. Are they ready to do that?