I am planning to get my H4 stamped through my husband’s company in the following week.
Now I also have an approved H1B petition from my employer and I donot know when I will get it stamped. the project is getting slightly delayed.
In this case, if i get my H4 stamped now , can I stamp my H1B after few months without losing the possibility of using the H4 later.
Kindly clarify. Or should I not stamp the H4 at all and wait for my H1B stamping.
Thanks and regards