Can I process H1B by my employer and vendor for same client?

I have a cleint©, a direct vendor (DV), another vendor (AV) and then my employer (E).
Ss at this moment direct vendor is filling my H1B for client C and also my Employer E is filing my H1b for Client © through the whole chain.

1. Is it allowed to file 2 h1b for same client? Will there be any issues with USCIS with each of them?
  2. If both the applications are selected in the lottery will I be able to withdraw one of the application before it is been processed?
  1. Is it allowed to file 2 h1b for same client? Will there be any issues with USCIS with each of them?

Yes
2) If both the applications are selected in the lottery will I be able to withdraw one of the application before it is been processed?

Yes.

Hi kiran,

Did you file with direct vendor and employer for the same client. Did it get selected in lottery?

Please suggest. I am in the same situation.

Hi Kiran ,

I’m planning for the same thing , can you please let me know the problems if you have encountered any ?

Hi bvms ,

I’m planning for the same thing , can you please let me know the problems if you have encountered any ?