I had taken appointment for visa interview on 27th July, 2016 and finally I have got F1 visa for USA! Orientation class of my university is on 23rd August, 2016! But due to some problem on my family, I will stay in my home country ( Nepal) at least few month, which will make me unable to reach the University within the deadline of this fall Season( 23rd August). So, I have been thinking about to defer my admission for spring 2017 (where the orientation class is on 16th January, 2017)!
But I am afraid of with imaging the probable trouble; realted to visa and many more that I might have to face If I do defer the admission! So before going to finalise my decision I would like to humbly ask few questions with you.
If I do defer my admission for spring, can I get a permission to go to the USA for same university with this visa; that I have already got OR I should again take the appointment for new visa?
what I have heard that visa shouldnot more than 120 days old before arriving at USA! If it is so, my visa would be more than 120 days old when I will depart for USA because I will only get permission to arrive USA upto 30 days prior to start date on my new I-20 ( I think start date will be 17th Jan 2017 in my new I-20)!
Is it necessary to demand new I-20 from my university for the enrollment from spring season?
I hope I will get “authentic and trusted” reply of my email and further remedial suggestions as soon as possible from you.