can I go back to India and get my name changed on my passport?


I carry a passport with blank Surname. My U.S has got a FNU on it. I have already completed six months here in Texas. I would be going back to India in December. My question is whether I can get my name spitted in India? If so, do I need toi appear for the F1-interview once again?

Well, I do not think you need to go back to India for that. We have many experiences around this case. Read this article : Blank FNU in Indian Passport - Solution - USA