Can I get student visa?

I am 51 yrs old indian citizen.i want to study in US. Two universities are ready to give I 20

I have multiple entry b1 visa . Can I go usa and then apply for change of status from b1 tof1? What is success rate of change of status from b1 to f1?

You can get F1 Visa. It is recommended that you get your F1 stamped in your home country and then enter USA on F1 visa. Having said that, technically you can do a change of status from B1 to F1. Check out details at Washington University . Success rate is very hard to say, it always depends on a case to case basis. Ideally, B1 is meant for something else and you should not be entering US on B1 with an intent to study on F1…