Can I get F1 visa for CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) course?

Or I have to take admission to Master’s course only? Can anybody please suggest universities in texas or New Jersy who provides CPT in 1st or 2nd semister?

Also, can i apply for H1 with Indian bachlor’s degree of 3 yrs…I am a commerce graduate and have 7 yrs of experience in QA

If you need some advise on how to get F1 Visa, try f1visasolutions-com. You might need it.