can i get admission in ms as domestic student if my fiance is usa citizen

i have done (IT) ,currently working in leading IT firm as mobile app developer in india,my fiance is an usa citizen,can i get admission in usa as domestic student immediatly after marriage? is there any better career option apart from ms which takes less time

Dear Aasvin,

You can not even get into US immedietely after Marriage. First yr Husband will have to file immigrant petition for you after Marriage.At current rate it can take about 6 months or more to get you a immigrant visa after filing the petition.

To save time yr fiance can file K1 fiancee visa petition now.

Both in case of K1 petition and immigrant petition after Marriage there are formalities to be completed before petition can be filed.

After you get into USA you can think of Admission as domestic student