Can i get a visa after fraud 10years ago?

Dear Friends.
10 years ago, i applied for immigrant visa on DV lottery, i was caught for Fraud of a document,and refused under section 212(6)©(i).
This December 12, i went in for a CR-1 immigrant visa interview as spouse of US citizen. the consulate officer made mention of my passed fraud, i accepted my fault of 10 years ago. Then she continued with many other questions on the legitimacy of my relation with my US wife.
Then she gave me a white sheet paper of Refusal under section 221(G). saying further consideration will be given after i present the documents asked.
Asking me to notarized a copy of police certificate. and to show evidence of legitimate relation.
My question is : DOES THAT MEANS THAT I WILL GET THE VISA AFTER PRESENTING THE DOCUMENT THEY ARE ASKING WITHOUT INVOKING THE LAST FRAUD I DID 10 YEARS AGO ?
Please , if any one has something to say on my case, you are welcome.

Dear Friend,

Data Given is inadequate.Where did you apply now in 2012?

When immigrant petition was filed for you after marriage to Us citizen did you at any stage in the application mention about previous denial?

Did you have an opportunity to mention that fraud?

Yr case has been referred backed to USA for review. If you have not made any further

wrong aor erroneous declaration , you may get a visa if authorities are satisfied that yours is a genuine marriage

In a slightly different case my client’s immigrant visa was refused by Mumbai Consulate for hiding some information.When he came to me later, we exercised our right to appeal to Delhi Embassy and I was able to get the visa granted to him

However each case is different.

You should wait till you get a reply to 221g

Dear Sudeeptravels,
We were married in ferbuary 2012 , and my petition filed in march 2012.
I never made mention of the passed fraud in the application form.
I was asked my the Panel Physician if I had any prior medical check up . I said yes , He asked me the year and i told him it was 2001. actually there is a space on the medical form for prior exams.
I applied in Georgia- Tbilisi.
when i went for the interview, all the documents i submitted are legal documents. and I answered all the questions asked to me by the consulate officer . i spoke the truth. i did not lie this year. She asked me if i had ever being denied a US visa of any kind before, I said yes. because i never wanted to lie like i did 10 years ago. and she asked me, what was your crime ? i said misrepresentation. and she said , you were caught for fruad . when ever i give an answer to her question i noticed she checked on her computer to see if my answer was correct. she tried to see if i will lie to her but before i left the house, i said to myself that i will speak only the truth.
then she asked me how i met my wife and where?
and since we got married , how many times has my wife visited me in my country? i said just one , she then asked me who paid for the airticket ? I said my wife did. and she said i should present the receipt of the airticket to her if it was my wife who bought the ticket.
She issued me the white sheet of paper 221(G), asking me to notaized my police certificate and show prove of legitimate relatioship.
SINCE PASSED 10 YEARS , I HAVEN`T APPLY FOR VISA . JUST THIS YEAR 2012.

NORMALLY, WHEN THEY REFUSE VISA FOR PASSED CRIMES LIKE FRAUD , WHICH IS A PERMANENT REFUSAL FOR LIFE, THEY ALWAYS MENTION THE REASON TO BE ( REFUSED FOR PASSED FRAUD OR PASSED CRIME)

But that was not in my case, So i wanted to know if that means that they pardoned my passed crime.
your responds will heal me
Thanks.

I think things should be ok for you this time.
They are definitely verifying if this is a genuine marriage.
Technically yr visa can still be denied But practically you should get a visa if they feel that it is a genuine marriage

Many Thanks for your concern, DO i still need a lawyer ?

It depends on case which you know best.It is not a bad idea to go to lawyer before case gets rejected.
But it may be a unnecessary expenditure if you are likely to get visa straight.
Your decision