Can I file for change of status from H4-F1 as I am graduating in december 2017.

I heard the news of H4-EAD revoke news. I am masters student graduating this month. As I had H4-EAD,I didnt file for F1 now they are revoking H4 EAD. I dont know what to do now? Should I enroll for one more course and stay in college and file for F1 or just wait for final decision on H4-EAD. what are my options now?