Can I change my status from F1 to H3 Visa?

I am currently on OPT and I have this opportunity to participate in a formal training program with my employer. Is there a possibility that an F1 visa can be changed to H3 visa? My emplyer will be working with an attorney however, I am just wondering. I missed the H1 this year :frowning: