Can I apply L2 without my spouse's L1 sponsor?

Both my spouse and me work for different BEP companies. My spouse has a valid L1 A from her company but her company is not eager to process my L2. Can I apply individually?

I think you can file L2 application yourself with your nearest consulate. As far as I know, the L1’s employer doesn’t have to process dependent VISA applications.