Can I apply H4 for my mother on my H1-B?

I am unmarried men and my H1-B visa application got approved,

and my mother is fully dependent on me, Can I apply H4 visa for my mother on my H1-B ?

H-4 dependent visa can only be applied for spouses and minor children. You cannot apply H-4 for your parents.