Can I apply for H4 dependant visa with church marriage certificate, marriage album, invitaion etc?


We have got married in 2011. We have the church marriage certificate. My name is added in my husband’s passport and his name is endorsed in mine. We have the birth certificate of our son born in 2013. We also have the wedding album and wedding invitation card. Is this enough to show proof of marriage? Do we absolutely need the government registered marriage certificate also? Will there be a problem for H4 dependant visa for me and my son? My husband is already in US. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

The documents you have are good enough for H4. But you may get marriage certificate from govt in no time (safeside)