Can H4 EAD person ask his employer to apply GC?

Hi, I am on H4 EAD and working full time with an employer. My husband’s GC is in process in EB2, I 140 approved, that’s how I got my EAD. Can my employer apply GC for me? If yes, then what is the process?


They can apply GC for you. The process is same as what your husband went through. They prepare job description, get prevailing wages, advertise the job, review the submitted resumes, file PERM, file I-140 and wait for dates to get current.