Can H1B visa holder work anywhere in USA?

I am currently on H1b visa sponsered by my company A. I am getting married to US citizen and moving from GA to TN.

My visa is vailed till 2015, Can work with other company B with same vailed visa.

Should I tansfer my H1B from company A to company B?

My husbad is going to sponsor for my GC next year so If I don’t tansfer my H1B from Company A to company B will if effect my GC processing.

Thank you

To work for company B, they have to file H1B petition for you (H1B transfer) - same or different location.

To work for same company in a different location, they need to get LCA certified for that location and get your H1B amended.