Can h14 convert into h1B visa after compete my DDS(dentistry)in USA?

I m dentist from india. in USA I m on h14 visa after complete my DDS program which i complete on h14 visa status in USA.can I convert my visa status from dependent visa to working visa any how which is legally???and if no tell me another option which one I choose ?

I assume you meant H-4 when you said H14 in the question.

An employer will have to file H-1 petition for you along w/ change of status (COS) from H-4 to H-1 for this. The petition needs to be filed for a job that requires specialized knowledge and at least a 4 years Bachelor’s degree. The new cap filing opens in April 2013, and once approved w/ COS you can start working on H-1 from Oct 2013.