Can a L2 visa holder do MS in US

I have completed BE(EEE) and wish to pursue my career in research field. Since we have got a chance to stay in US for 3 years, i want to make the best use of it. I am planning to take an online course since i have 6 months old baby. but i am little confused whether i could manage both my family and studies…

kindly suggest.

Yes, L2 Visa holder can stuy MS in US. You can manage it, if you take less courses. If you do like one or two courses, then you should be fine. Dont take full time course load, you will not be able to balance everything.