BSC MPC with 9+ IT experience. Will I face any issues during stamping?

Hi,

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Maths, Physics and Chemistry and have been working in IT industry for 9+ years.

My petition got approved and awaiitng stamping. Will I face any issue due to the non-IT education? Please advice.

I have heard many cases where the candidates were rejected during stamping stating 'Educationally not qualified".

I need my confidence to be boosted before stamping. Please advice.

Thanks,

Pradeep

You have good amount of experience with degree. Don’t need to worry at all. Good luck!

Thanks Jathin. That releases the pressure a bit.

Did you get education evaluation done? If yes, then definitely carry that letter.

You need to have education equivalent to US 4 years Bachelors degree. If not, then you need to have at least 3 years of relevant work experience for each missing year of education.

Education evaluation letter will determine what’s the US equivalent of your B.Sc. degree. Then you need to show relevant work experience to make up for the missing years.

Yes Education Evaluation is done and in that it it mentioned the B.Sc Degree plus experience is equivalent to US Bachelors Degree in Information Technology.

Its one of the documents I am carrying with me.

Thanks all… Interview went well… Only four questions asked… Employer, Role, Qualification, Subjects studied… finally the officer said “Your Visa is approved Sir!”