Bridge petition

Hi ,
I need your advice on my current company change.
I work for company A, my i-94 expired by dec 31/2018.
company A filed for extension,which went to RFE now

The current project which i filed for Extension is short closed, it is going to be closed by May 13/2019
Not sure, If I can move to another project,in the same location or i will be asked to leave to India?

Can I transfer my H1B to another company B? or it is not allowed?
Thanks much for the help.

These are no-fault occurrences and you will be allowed to shift project at same location or switch to company B. You can decline to leave to India citing hardship and appeal any potential directives of this nature.

Thank you for the answer