B2 Visa - one of Freind is sponsoring me

Hello

My friend (who is a Angrez, US citizen) we become friend online, he outsourced me some work , during our onilne chat/discussion, he was impressed with me and we became good friend.

I always expressed visiting US (its everyones dream now a days :slight_smile: ), looking at my enthuism he said that he will sponsor me and he will look after my food, accomodation etc i’ll bear visa & air ticket cost. I am finacially strong but not as strong as i can sponser myself. so i need a sponsor.

I also have few friends (but no blood relation with them) whom i also would like to meet if i get into US + visit the places like new york , washington etc

so my question is :

how easy/tough is it to get through the visa process ?

can i get approval easily or should i try other method i.e. B1 etc ?

thanks

According to 404 - Page Not Found,

B2 is meant for “visit with friends or relatives” as one of the clause.

B1 is much easier.

Please read my post and vote for this petition and spread the word to others: Please vote for this petition. - H1B Visa - RedBus2US Community

is B1 is easier then B2 ?

note i am not an employee nor a partner with the US company, how can i go on B1 visa ? one of the requirement for B1 is

" A letter from employer requesting the Visa for the applicant addressed to consulate, indicating the purpose and length of the trip as well as the company’s/ firm’s intent to bear the costs of the entire trip, including lodging , food, medical and other expenses. "

and as stated i am not an employee , so don’t you think in my case B2 is the only option with higher chances or acceptance ??

also i needed to be there around 2-3 months , is it possible on B2 to stay that long ?

thanks

Can anyone help me. i need to submit the visa application soon.

thanks

You have to go for B-2. The requirements are:

• valid purpose of travel: Show them why you want to visit US, what your itinerary is, who is supporting/sponsoring you etc
  • not a potential immigrant: Show them that you have financial/social ties w/ home country and will return after the visit