B1 -to- F1- to H1 visa stamping

Hi,
This is a detailed question. I used to work as a Technical Recruiter in India , hyderabad for a Company (XX) which is in United States. The Company had a Govt Registered offshore office in Hyderabad India.

In December 2007 I applied for a B1(Business Visa) for a visit to the Company’s Headquaters in Virginia, the visa got approved after a 221G Administrative processing of almost 30 days. I traveled to Virginia on B1 visa in Dec 2007 and then returned back to India in March 2008 and continued working for the same company.

Again in May 2009 I traveled to United States for a visit and then decided to Study MBA in a university in Virginia. While staying in US I applied for a change of status from B1 to F1 after taking admission in the University, The change of status got approved in August 2009. I attended the university and completed 1st quater of my course then I was offered a Job in the same company (XX) which I was working for before. The job title was Technical Administrator. I accepted the job and they applied for a H1B visa for me which also got approved from Jan 2nd 2010 to Nov 2nd 2012. Before that I was on F1 status.

Here I worked for clients of the (XX) company as a consultant as well and now I am working on site in the Company (XX) in the Comapny’s office in Virginia. (This a Desi consulting Company).

I have worked for the Company’s clients as a Technical administrator before but since last one and a half year I am working within the company as a staff to maintain their Technical Admin needs due to the requirement they had to Support and Maintain the Hardware they currently have.

Now the Company wants me to work as a Technical Recruiter to interview and recruit candidates for the projects they have. The new job will start from October 2012, so they applied for an extension of my H1B status(Technical Administrator) in end of May which is going to expire in Nov 2012. The extention got approved for the Technical Recruiter visa but the duration which I got is from Nov 2nd till May of 2015.

I want to travel back to India in August 2012 before my new job as Technical Recruiter starts in October 2012 and also I want to get the H1b Stamping in the counsulate.

My question is when would be the best time for me to appear for stamping in US counsulate in india.

With the strict rules of the US counsulate what documants should I take with me to show my employment as a In house employee of this company(xx) as a Technical Administrator and what documents should I take for the job change of Technical Recruiter.

I am from Hyderabad India, and there is a US counsulate in Hyderabad but I want to go to Chennai Counsulate in India. Can I do that.

What are the chances of getting the H1B stamping done in the Counsulate of Canada?

Hello Brother I am Ravi. your question has given me a positive hope towards F1 visa because I recently came to US on B1 visa and trying to get H1B but this year I dont have enough time so I am planning to change my status to F1. is to better to apply F1 here or better to go out side of us. please give me some guidence… I am also from hyderabad. Thanx

Hello… i am in the same situation now, can you please tell me what happened when you went for stamping as a technical recruiter