Approved I140 CAP Exempt H1 filing time period

I moved from H1 to H4 on Feb 2018 with few weeks left in H1 6 year CAP. My Priority date is May 2018 and I got my I140 approved on Feb 2019. This is through Employer A with whom I am currently on Long leave. I recently got my H4 EAD approved(Jan 2020).

My queries are

1. If I join Employer B using my H4 EAD, is there any time frame within which I need to get my H1 extended in CAP Exempt mode using my approved I140 provided my Employer A doesn’t revoke I140. Or I can wait until my priority date to gain my H1 status back and move further in GC process?

2. My Employer A doesn’t share approved copy of I140. I raised FOIA request and all I received is the I140 filing copy with which I could extract my I140 receipt number, Alien number and ETA case number.

Does this information suffice for another employer to file H1 transfer for me or they need actual I140 approval copy?

1. No need. As long as you have your I-140 approved for over 6 months, you can use that for future H1Bs to file as cap exempt. You can have other employer file for your H1B anytime.
  2. Good. You can use that to file cap exempt H1B with anyone.
    Yes, that’s sufficient.