Applying for H-4 without H1 stamp from current company

I moved companies recently but never got H1 visa stamped for the new company. I could enter US with H1 stamp from previous company and I-797 from current company. Now I got married and need to get H4 visa for my wife. Can she apply for H4 visa even when I have visa stamp for my previous company?

Yes, she can appear for stamping through new employer even though you have old one’s stamp.