APPLYING FOR F2 FOR MY HUSBAND WHILE ABOUT TO APPLY FOR OPT in the USA

HI, I am a masters student graduating in May 2015. I just got married on the 23rd of December 2014(less than 4 months ago). My husband applied for a B1/B2 visa (to come for my graduation) with his sister and they were both rejected today (april 6th 2015). I feel he was rejected because he went with his sister(my sister-in-law). I am about to start my OPT application process and i have a few questions: 1) Do i add my husband to my OPT application process requesting for an F2 for him? 2) would he be given an F2 after being rejected a B1/B2? 3) I am not sure how the Dependent(F2) on OPT application works… apply for my husband at the same time i am applying for my OPT or do i wait until my EAD card is ready 4) A friend told me that i should apply for my husband’s F2 at the same time i am applying for my OPT… she mentioned it will be easier to get him to be dependent on me, infact she said his name would appear as a dependant on my EAD card before he then goes to the embassy to request the F2 be placed on his passport… is this true?

Q no 1 & 2 Answer is YES

Q no 3 - I am not qualified to answer

Q No 4 Again I am not fully qualified to answer , but apparently to me advice seems correct

Even if your husband had applied alone , his B1/ B2 would have been rejected

did your husband got visaa?