Anyone have any reputable companies willing to work with OPT MBA graduate, and potentially sponsor H1B?

I am Interested in market research, marketing, or financial roles, flexible with wages and specific employment titles. Accepting paid internships, temporary work, or long term full time positions.

You should consider offering your availability to large 501c3 groups. They would welcome an MBA and your H-1B will be cap exempt.

All the best

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. www.chu.edu; sshankar@chu.edu

12-Month Certificate Program in Innovative Micro-enterprise Development with 4-months company paid stipend. Email admissions@chu.edu to inquire.

Thank you Dr. Shankar, how do I go about this? I am unfamiliar with these 501c3 groups you speak of. Can you please elaborate…

501c3 are charitable organizations also referred to as NGOs in many parts of the world. Examples include National Arthritis Foundation, Fox Foundation, and many others with large budgets. Please visit www.irs.gov and search for non-profit listing. Also, plan to find out what large non-profit chapters are active in your city. Let me know if more help is needed.

All the best