Anyone applied for H1b from Experis for 2017-18 ??

Hi Guys,

Anyone applied for h1b from Experis for 2017-18 ??
Looking for somebody who have applied recently or have been applied earlier.

Have few queries related to keydates.

Looking for to discuss further on this.

Anshu,

I got the offer letter from them 15 days back, but they are not responding to emails/calls for last one week. Do u have any updates from them ?

Hi

I’m also looking for H1b sponsorship. Can you please send me the contact details of your recruiter? Thanks!

Hi,
I am also looking for H1b Transfer.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

I have applied through Experis. And I got selected in lottery system. Once they apply your profile to USCIS, they will wait for your profile to be selected in lottery. And as soon as you got selected, They will provide you receipt number which you can track on USCIS official website. https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do

I have applied from Experis this year, but haven’t got any reply on the lottery result. Did you get your Lottery result

i have applied through Experis and got picked in the lottery. Any Good news from others too ?

i have applied through Experis and got picked in the lottery. Any Good news from others too ?

Hi,i am told that i am selected in lottery but they dont have any receipt number.Can you please tell who gave you receipt number ?USISC or Experis team ?

Hi,i am told that i am selected in lottery but they dont have any receipt number.Can you please tell who gave you receipt number ?USISC or Experis team ?

I got it from Experis.you can check with them. When did you got the update ?

yeah,i got it.Not from them but it is updated in manpower website in my account.So what is the next step after getting receipt number?Do you have any update on this?

Hi, I hv also applied for H1B via Experis n got selected and I hv also received no further update. Did u received any update??
Can you share ur contact no?

I have also applied and it was picked in lottery. But waiting for latest updates can you please add me to that whatsapp group

I have applied my H1B through experis and it was selected, just want to connect to know latest findings. can you inbox me your number ?

Hi Mani,
Can you please tell me how to contact experis and get H1 sponsorship.
Regards
Rafiq