any one applied for h1b from experis

Does anyone knows whats the mode of processing for experis. is it premium or regular?

Still waiting… :frowning: … No one has got receipt from this loop… I donno what’s happening… does experis really filed case behalf of us… God knows… if so atleast few of us should get right… if somebody has luck jus let us know…

I saw that couple of people got H1 B Receipts in this loop… It’s mentioned in few forums that receipts will be sent by USCIS till this month end… let’s be positive and hope for the best

They are telling to wait for some more time but no deadline.

i contacted experis yesterday and they told that, from now, its very unlikely that petitions made thru the lottery. However, experis didn’t start receiving any rejection packages yet. Lets pray to god for miracle and hope for the best…

That’s really bad that lot of people didn’t make it. I see only one or two folks in this forum got their receipts.

I think it’s done… I lost my hope…as my name says I tested my luck with H1-B … I got the answer… :frowning: … Good luck for alll …

Hey all, any news from HR or IRMP?

i contacted HR but no updates available…

Did anyone receive any h1b updates from experis ?

No update so far… Waiting & waiting…,

Its game over for me. I contacted experis and they told I didn’t get thru lottery. All the best for who are selected…

yes… mine was selected in the lottery…

Did u get any response from IRPM or any mail from HR?

I have not received any update yet!

yes, Experis filed H1B FY 2015 for me.
No update so far. They asked me to wait for some more time.
maild id :kumar.javasa@gmail.com

Any updates from IRMP/HR? I didnt get any update whether it is picked or got the rejection package.

I still did not get any update from them. How many of you any update on your petition(receipt no or rejection details)?

Finally, I got a reply from experis today stating that my application was not selected in the lottery.

Thanks everyone for keeping us informed and best luck with your petitions and career.

Cheers.

Hi, Could you please provide me your mail ID. My Petition was selected. did you got stamped? I need some information from you.