Am i eligible for cap exempt this year with unused visa?

i hav got my h1b visa stamping done in April 2008 and its been expired in Sept 2010. bt i didnt bn to US atleast once n didnt utilised my visa. so am i eligible to apply for cap exempt this year r i hav to file a new h1b again? n wat s the procedure for my visa processing? pls let me knw n provide me the details.

U are Eligible

[b]The requirements to qualify for an H1B visa are:  

You must have ONE of the following[/b]  

1) A Bachelor's degree or Masters Degree (or the foreign equivalent degree from your Country), OR  

2) 12 years work experience, OR  

3) A mix of further education + work experience  

The general H1B visa qualification rule is:   
- for every 1 year of studies at University / College = 3 points  
- for every 1 year of work experience = 1 point  

12 points in 'total' are required to qualify for the H1B visa program

Refer Below