Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129

Hi saurabh,

The following message shows for my receipt number. what does it mean?

On April 13, 2013, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please check our website for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.

Did you hear anything about this Saurabh and if you did what was the response. Did you file your Labor or are you on path of GC.

Did you leave US recently which could have caused this? If not, it may just be an error. Your attorney should call USCIS and follow-up.

Even I too have the same status as of now Saurabh.
Is there any update on the case on your side.
I have never travelled to US before. I am fresh applicant of H1B. But still the status is displayed.
Were you able to find out why this status is displayed ?

If the status doesn’t change, then you should ask your employer/attorney to follow-up w/ USCIS.

Hello bvrygud,
Did ur status got changed? i also have same case. I am fresh applicant of H1B. But still the status is displayed.

Hello Saurabh,

my status is not changed yet. Is it big issu?

It should change in few days or weeks. If it doesn’t ask the employer/attorney to follow-up w/ USCIS.

I I had same message “your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER” H1B transfer from India. Got approval so no worries
Transfer file date : 10 Sept
Approval Date : 18 Nov