After RFE Response Review, status is in Decision

New H1B petition- changed to RFE Response Review on Nov 23 2012. It then changed to “Decision” phase on USCIS portal. The description says that the review of I129 petition is completed and the decision will be notifed by mail but the actual decision is not mentioned. Any ideas on this?

My H1b also in same status as ‘Decision’. Is your h1b approved? Appreciate your reply.

hi Ravi…It is not mentioned whether my petition is approved or not. But status is in decision stage showing that the review of my petition is completed and will be notified of the decision by mail. What is your status and mention about the adjudication status?

Hi Sharma, Thanks for the update. For me also it is not mentioned whether my petition is approved or not. But status is in decision stage showing that the review of my petition is completed.

I though you might of received mail about your status as you have posted the thread 3 days back. Have you/your employer received any mail (Postal mail/email) about your status either it is Approved or Rejected? Please confirm.

My employer has not received any mail yet. When contacted they say that only when USCIS portal shows that the notice is mailed, they would receive a mail and not before that. So, have to wait for the same. When was your petition changed to Decision stage? is it after RFE? and is yours a Premium Processing?

Hi Ravi/Sharma,
Did you receive any update on you application? I also have similar decision status. Mine says “the review of your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was completed, and a notice informing you of the USCIS’ intended action was mailed”

Hi Priyaz, not yet. My status changed to Decision on Dec 5. Its exactly 14 days past and no decision is mailed yet. Awaiting the same. What about yours?

Hi Sharma/ Priyaz,

On Dec 12 i have received the denial update in USCIS site.
“…we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.”

Thats’ sad to hear Ravi! Was any reason mailed? When was your status changed to Decision from RFE Response Review?

Ravi,
Sorry to hear that. Are you planning to file MTR?

Hey Sharma,
I checked with my employer and he also haven’t received any mail or update from USCIS. My H1b petition status changed from RFE response review to Decision on Dec 10th…Don’t know by when I would receive the actual decision…My H1b status message shows as below:
" the review of your I129… was completed, and a notice informing you of the USCIS’ intended action was mailed."

Today my status has been changed to the same as above. No idea what does this means. Did any one of you get any decision from USCIS?

priyaz, SharmaVN,
Please post here if you get any further updates on your respective cases.

Mine is also in same status - Decision. It only mentions that review is completed.

Hi All,

Here Decision status means 2 things.

1. If they have said that the review is completed in the Decision status and they will let u know their decision in 14 days then u have to wait for more 14 days to get the Decision as Approved or Denied. After that the status will change to Post Decision Activity.

2. If they said that your petition was Approved/Denied then within 2 days, ur status will change to Post Decision Activity.

Note: Post Decision Activity means USCIS will send the approved/denied petition hard copy to the employer.

Best Regards,
Deb

Hi Piyaz, SharmaVN,

Did any one of you recieve updates on your case?

Still no updates from my end. Its still in “Decision” status.

On December 18, 2012, the review of your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was completed. You will be notified of the decision by mail.

I got Denial:

On December 31, 2012, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you.

What happened approved or denied?