After RFE Response Review, case status in Decision without any information

After RFE Response Review, case status has been update to the below:

On December xx, 2012, the review of your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was completed. You will be notified of the decision by mail.

What does this mean…Denial ?? Approval??

Please help.

Lot of people are getting these messages off late. Some of them are approved while others are denied. Your employer/attorney can call USCIS to follow-up on this.

Thank you Saurabh!
I am keeping my fingers crossed and also prepared for any decision.

any updates on your case ashishn4

My case status is also is similar situation - On December 18, 2012, the review of your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was completed. You will be notified of the decision by mail.

I haven’t received any update yet.

Please update once you get decision.

Same status since Dec 5th. No updates yet.

hi updatesplz,

As yours passed 14 days, can you call USCIS and findout?

Well… i asked my lawyer to handle that part.

Thanks…can you let us all know when you get updates.

Just now, someone commented on my case thay received the notification on the 27th day. Mine is an L1B extension petition. keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi Ashish,

Did you recieve any updates on your case?

I got Denial:

On December 31, 2012, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you.

Mine is the same… did any one get approval???
My attorney called USCIS yesterday and she told me the online status is incorrect. because CIS software upgrades are ongoing for about a month and there are major glitches.

Sorry to say, if you have completed word then it is denied…either u get approved or completed.

COMPLETED=DENIAL.
the review of your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was “completed”

Read his second post. So Looks like some people are also getting approvals after ‘RFE review completed’ message in Decision status. Be positive and just hang in there.