After getting 221g rejected i got this below mail.

HI Saurab / ALL,

i got 221g white slip in Hyd , requested project doc's  submmited.  after 4 months i got rejection letter from consulate.

And again after 1 month ,i got this mail from USCIS . please let me know that it exactly means.

[b]Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On April 1, 2014, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.[/b]

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State.  For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at [(800) 375-5283](denied:tel:%28800%29%20375-5283).

This means the USCIS and again approved your case for eligibility for visa. So you will wait for the new approval letter to be shipped to your Attorney–> Employer—>Finally once it reaches you either you / consulate will request for new interview and hopefull visa gets stamped. All the best

Mr. Imran is right. Raj, looks like congratulations are in order. Well done!!

All the best

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. www.chu.edu; sshankar@chu.edu

Thanks Shankar Sir