Admission at high school 6 grade

I need to admit my son a 6 grade at USA. my question, after reaching and get admit. can possible to change visa status.currently he is holding tourist visa with multiple entry.

Please let me know the procedure and cost of residential school.

would appreciate if could send few link of good residential school.

Your son is a minor and will change to a dependent visa status that is linked to yours or your partner’s visa. For example, if you are on F-1, he will convert to an F-2. Hope this helps