Administrative Processing without 221G slip

Hi Admin I have attended my h1b extension at kuwait am stuck here, as this is my first extension in bassic of i140 approval. I got 3 more year extension. after the interview the vo give me a yellow slip that doesnt say 221G, it just has the case number and it has been 3 months without any status update. can someone tell me is there any way i can ship my house hold stuff from NJ to india ? i try to contact few shiping company and they dont ship small amount of stuff. if any of you know any shipping company then kinldy help me.

If you have friends in US, you can ask them to ship the stuff for you.

Unfortunately, there is no set processing time for administrative processing. Did they ask you to submit any documents?

Saurabh - they didnt ask me to submit any documents… the vo just ask me to give all the doc i have and give me the yellow slip. i send few email and no reply. would you recommend to appear for another visa interview in india ?

Saurabh - they didnt ask me to submit any documents… the vo just ask me to give all the doc i have and give me the yellow slip. i send few email and no reply. would you recommend to appear for another visa interview in india ?

For the current visa stamp there is not much you can do except to wait for them to complete the processing. There are no effective ways to follow-up except emailing them or checking the status online.

If you go for another stamping w/ same petition, then there is a good chance that it will meet the same fate.