221G Yellow form for H1B 2021

Hi Guys,
i have went to stamping for my H1B on Jan 2021, they have asked NIE letter, we have submitted that as well. after travel ban lift went back to embassy and they have asked additional documents and submitted those as well via mail.
got below mail after the documents submission, its almost 3 months, what will be process times and chances in my case.

Please also submit soft copies of all your prior U.S. visas. Once we have received all of the documents requested above, we will proceed with the additional administrative processing required on your application. No processing will take place until all of the required documents are received.

Thanks,
vrk.

Sorry to hear you are going through such a hassle.

A yellow form is issued when the visa consulates need more time to look at the documentation provided by the applicant. Depending upon how extensive this is, the time to revert can fluctuate. These type of cases require general administrative processing to substantiate the documents.

How long since you got the last email from the consulate requesting the soft copies of your visas and when did you respond?

Hi Kalpesh,
Thanks for the updates, I have responded then on April-27-2021. It’s almost 70 days.

Also in worst situation will they deny my visa or revoke my approved petition?

Thanks,
VRV.

Unfortunately you will just need to wait till you hear back. Hopefully they will approve if all documents requested have been provided by you and validated by the consulate.

Hi Team,
Hi just got an update from the embassy as below. here course start date means is for students or H1B employees, now i can submit the passport for stamping right? please suggest it.

The administrative processing on your U.S. visa application is now complete.

We note that your course start date is already over. Please contact your school to update a new course start date in the system. Once updated, please follow the instructions on the attached form to submit your passport for visa printing at the courier office. No other document is required. Do NOT submit your passport at the embassy.

Your current online status is shown as “Refused” until we receive your passport for visa processing.

Your visa and passport will typically be ready in 5 business days after submission. Please be aware that further delays in processing occasionally do occur. You will receive an SMS and email when your passport is ready for pick up or delivery. To verify the pickup or delivery option you selected in your original application, please sign in to Apply for a U.S. Visa | Home - Singapore (English) with the user name and password you established when you scheduled your appointment.
We strongly encourage you to submit your passport as soon as possible as this will decrease the chance of further delays in your visa issuance.

Thanks,
VRK.

Looks like there is some error at their end. Why are they thinking you applied to F1 and asking for to contact school for new start date?

You should send in your passport as they requested and attach a cover letter along with the copy of the above email you received. In the letter clarify that you applied to H1B visa stamp and so there is no document to be requested from the school.