221G Query response recieved to submit Internal Project Details

Hi

I have recieved below response after sending a Email to USAtraveldocs helpline.Please let me know what all documents should I submit along with project details.

Your application has been refused under section 221(g) of the INA. No visa shall be issued unless an application is complete. To continue processing on your case, please follow the instructions that the Officer has marked below. Please submit copies of documents as indicated below along with this letter to OFC; they will charge a fee for this service. To locate the OFC center closest to you, please check www.ustraveldocs.com/in or call (91-120)660-222 or (91-22)6720-9400 between 08:00 a.m. to 08:00p.m. Monday to Friday and 09:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m. on Sunday. Be sure to refer, you case number on any submission of the information. Do NOT submit any original personal documents (degrees, mark sheet, etc.,) Documents submitted will NOT be returned (other than passports and petitions) 

In order to process non immigrant visa application, please, submit full discription of internal project to work on.at any nearest OFC, between 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. For more details log on http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-loc-documentdropoff.asp.

Regards sidh

Were you issued 221g letter? If yes, then it should have list of the documents required for submission.