Need advice if someone has experienced the same ,Kindly help …
My 797 validity is expired after waiting 3 month for 221g.
My employer file new H1B cap exempt petition and this got approved.
can I go for stamping while current 221g is pending ? OR
if I will go they will give AGAIN 221g since for same company ,client and location one 221g is pending ?
withdrawing my 221g will be good ?
Anyone have real exp ?. Please message me [personal info removed]