2015 H1B Transfer Process without Paystubs

Hi, I need some clarity on following points:

I have a valid H1 approval 2015 and Visa stamping is pending ( I can go and get VISA done). I planning to travel to USA by March 2016.

In the meantime, Can I look for any other employer in USA directly from India?

In my case, can I transfer my H1B to some other company?Another employer/company can transfer my H1B without VISA stamp? Or do I need to have VISA from my original company before they transfer?Does Paystubs are mandatory in the visa transfer process? ( in my case I never used H1B nor worked on H1B)

Please advise.

  1. Another employer can file a cap-exempt petition for you

  2. There is no requirement to have visa stamp from old employer for (1) to happen

  3. Payslips are required only if you have spent time inside on H-1.

Thanks Saurabh for the clarification:
1.When you say “file a cap-exempt petition” is this different from transfer?
2. if my new employer trasfered after that also origional employer can revoke my H1B?
I am sorry if am asking too many doubts as I am new to this world.

There is nothing called H-1 transfer. In reality, it is a cap-exempt petition filed by a new employer. You end-up w/ 2 approved petitions (one from old employer and one from new) and can use either to work. So H-1 is never “transferred” and you can discard the new petition and work for the old employer.

Cap-exempt petition (aka H-1 transfer) can be filed even if old employer has withdrawn the petition.